- Always PREPARE your readings well in advance of the day you are to read at the Liturgy.
- The readings for weekend liturgies and feast days are always taken from the feast day NOT the vigil of the feast.
- Lectors may purchase their own Lectionary workbooks or they may visit the United States Bishops website by clicking on the following link. http://www.usccb.org/nab/index.shtml
- Additionally U.S.Bishop's website also provides an audio version of the reading should you have questions about pronunciations especially in the Old Testament readings. The link for the PodCast reading are found at:http://www.podcastalley.com/player/player.php?pod_id=43329
- Should you still have any questions about correct pronunciations, please check with the presider before Mass.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE READER GUIDELINES